• Integrated monitoring/training system
• Soft, seam-free inner lining for extreme comfort
• Fully back opening
• Reflective tape across cups for high visibility when running outdoors
• Wide, padded non-slip straps
• Soft, non-rub hook & eye
• Moisture-wicking, high performance fabrics
Excellent fit, support, and quality, and now I can use my Garmin HRM without the chafing that comes with the separate strap. I've worn Shock Absorbers for running for several years and love them. I know from experience to size up the band: my normal bra size is 34DD and a 36D Shock Absorber fits perfectly. Would be nice if they made the HRM version in more colours.
Does what it's suppose to with monitoring your heart rate. Fit is good, tight at first but with one wear all is good. With the heart monitor I find the band stays in place which is a plus in my books
fits perfect... cardiac monitor works very well. make some more.... I bought the last one my size !
Very comfortable bra. Love the versatility of it, can wear as a racerback or as a regular bra. I have a Polar fitness watch with an HR Monitor so this bra is amazing because I don't need to wear the strap.